Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The only potential we have in ridding our club of him is if there is someone, anyone, out there prepared to pay over the odds for it tbh.

Someone with too much cash, someone that for some reason (unknown to us mere mortals) thinks that the club is going to increase dramatically in value due to a new influx of cash from somewhere or someone that engages him with a lesser % ownership but still a stake in a profit making entity which, if I'm honest, is what I think he really wants.

All of the benefit but none of the stress.

Clearly, that wouldn't rid us of him fully but there'd undoubtedly by fall outs within the first few months as he's a complete narcissist who thinks he knows better than everyone else about everything which would be the beginning of the end in many ways.

At work so can’t watch the Chopra interview, but if he’s said some good stuff then he’s gone up in my estimation especially after THAT penalty miss.

What penalty miss??

Don't remember a penalty miss, but I do remember him missing an absolute sitter (or did he pass when he was clean though and could have shot) in a derby match playing for SAFC.

Think his career there ended in that moment, much like Clarky and that T-Shirt.

Yep clean through 1 on 1 for the mackems against us and just rolled it to no one across the box

Remeber being there and seeing that. Exactly what I would’ve done. He may as well have just stopped and flicked the v’s to the mackems :lol:

Liked this part of the translation:

Bruno Genesio is currently in this city, agitated sometimes by the frost, and humidity, but passionate about football to an inestimable point. The challenge is there for the former OL coach. The "Premier League" resumes on August 10, and if Lyon's Bruno Genesio, engages, it will be immediately on the breach.

At least the bit about the frost is correct.

State of this guy. Next he’ll be telling us Pardew was a genius for signing cabaye

He absolutely needs to be confronted in person the little keyboard shit talker. He’s become as punchable as ever. Seriously these journalists are scum bags having the arrogance to tell us to settle down or attempt to justify what is happening at a club that should be in the European conversation every year. Fuck YOU Edwards.

Guest neesy111

If you are not going to compete as a football club does it matter what division we are in?

No.

State of this guy. Next he’ll be telling us Pardew was a genius for signing cabaye

He absolutely needs to be confronted in person the little keyboard shit talker. He’s become as punchable as ever. Seriously these journalists are scum bags having the arrogance to tell us to settle down or attempt to justify what is happening at a club that should be in the European conversation every year. Fuck YOU Edwards.

Shown up to be a twat here :lol:

What happened to Edwards, swear he didn't used to be this much of a dick. :lol:

He literally went out of his way to confront another reporter about NUFC when he wasn't even talking about NUFC. :lol:

Mad how the Torygraph is now just a comic for it's staff to shill for people they like, so long as they're English, who are not only massively unpopular with the general public but also complete fucking cunts.

He's making his colleague Allison Pearson look neutral when it comes the PM leadership issue.

Really unpopular opinion but I quite like Edwards. I don’t think he’s always right or agree with what he says but he doesn’t try and pander to the fans and when he says something his sources are usually spot on. He doesn’t seem to hang on the coat tails of other journalists’s speculation that most of the north east journos do.

It’s quite well documented he’s Bruce’s mate though so I’m finding his biased pro-Bruce stuff a bit insufferable at the minute.

Guest covmag

Oh please, let there be a problem.

He back to 1/7, I suspect it’s just Twitter rumours mate. :sad:

How many times? Bookies odds mean absolutely fuck all when it comes to transfers/managerial appointments.

No likey...and that  :lol: