West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 8pm (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Guest reefatoon

5-0 defeat. Four Darlow own goals. Front three all injured after half an hour with exploding hammys. Bruce happy with the application but getting back to basics on the Monday in training (50 more laps).

I'm not sure the attackers work without dropping one of them TBH, possibly Almiron to lose his place.

Depends on what they're planning to do with Big Joe... either he plays as a wide attacker or he acts as a s**** backup for Wilson. Since he was so expensive I can see them at least trying him for a few weeks.

For West Ham:

Would not drop Almiron ... Joelinton definitely not a premiership number 9 ... but could play number 10 behind Wilson ....or out wide.

Would like to see Joelinton in number 10 role just behind Wilson with Miggy one side and ASM the other.

Miggy possibly our best number 10 as great fitness levels and can surge forward link up midfield and attack.

Just need to try these variations and see which works the best.

I would like that. Reckon we instead start with Ritchie and Joelinton on the bench.

Will anywhere in Durham be showing this? Want to head out to watch it but haven’t been out in Durham for ages so no idea where shows football.

The Library usually the best place in Durham for sport.

The Library

46 Saddler St, Durham DH1 3NU

0191 384 6704

https://goo.gl/maps/pxzKkWXTjJ7cxY4b6

Cheers. Will check that out and apparently Babylon is a sports bar where walkabout used to be

Soucek out for them too which is good news as he was one of their betters players towards the end of the season. We've got to fancy our chances here although a draw wouldn't be a bad result.

Weakens them a lot.

I think Moyes said he’s back.

Soucek out for them too which is good news as he was one of their betters players towards the end of the season. We've got to fancy our chances here although a draw wouldn't be a bad result.

Weakens them a lot.

Strengthens them a lot.

Weakens them a lot.

Strengthens them a lot.

Great punditry, just like the real thing :thup: