The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Always best to wait for teams.  Gayle on bench

The one week I see a Paully bet in time to put it on......

Ha ha ha!

Anyone have the Skybet enhanced? I bet they took a hammering! I only put it on at 6pm ish as a few mates had it - Bayern, Real Madrid, Brighton - 9/1 - ouch!

Ha ha ha!

Anyone have the Skybet enhanced? I bet they took a hammering! I only put it on at 6pm ish as a few mates had it - Bayern, Real Madrid, Brighton - 9/1 - ouch!

Aye I stuck a tenner on. Noticed it was 40/1 at half time

Ha ha ha!

Yeah I had a tenner on that.

What are you saying for tonight?

Anyone had Barca to qualify?? :lol:

Was so close to punting on a double of Barca/Dortmund. 14/1. Fucking furious. :lol: Up there with bottling a drunken £10 on Mawson FGS a couple of weeks back.

Bet Paully had money on Barca to qualify.

Ha ha! I thought 8/1 was far too short! I had this though so my rather decent run continues! Sergio is in the bad books though tonight! Ha ha!

9bd29928ac0afd61b9bcd33ab3177ff2.jpg

daa42875a8411ee7f3b0e5e0503ce72b.jpg

Anyone had Barca to qualify?? :lol:

Aye, 9/1 pre-match

Was expecting 4-0 and ET win though.. not the madness that actually happened :lol:

I wonder what odds they were after 87 minutes?!

Bookies will have taken a hammering on Barca to qualify. They were 25/1 after the first leg and then got smashed in to 7/1 today. Wanted to do it this afternoon but wasn't worth it at that price.

Exactly, and for the split second after hitting the post it's still in play. Absurd 'rule'.

Fucking shocking that. The fact they only offered shitey 125/1 odds in the first place, then didn't even pay out when the fucker came in. Scumbags.

@betvictor

Despite our rules on woodwork bets, we have decided to pay last night's #PriceItUp bet as a winner. We will publish a statement soon.

"We realise that we've acted like utter cunts and we don't want to lose lots of customers and gain lots of bad publicity so we're reluctantly paying out whilst stamping-our feet"!

They calculated the loss of paying out and decided it's not as much as the loss of earnings from the bad press. Didn't know that was a rule, or indeed if it's common to all bookies. Woodwork is woodwork though that's crazy.