The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Won't be far off that but every time I have bet on us we have lost and when I haven't we have won so will keep off us.

Can someone explain to me how Leicester are over 4/1 at that pile of dross tomorrow please

:papiss:

4-1 you say?

AIK are 9/5 away to Elfsborg today. It's not an easy game at all, but that is ridiculous value, especially after seeing the starting eleven, it's about as good as it gets from us IMO. The two strikers have never started together mind, but think they'll compliment each other well and both are a class above most of the rest of the league.

AIK are 9/5 away to Elfsborg today. It's not an easy game at all, but that is ridiculous value, especially after seeing the starting eleven, it's about as good as it gets from us IMO. The two strikers have never started together mind, but think they'll compliment each other well and both are a class above most of the rest of the league.

Thanks mate, had a single on AIK to score twice.

3 goals in 2 minutes  :lol:

Congrats Paully. I can only imagine you stuck at least £50 on the Ronny ones  :lol:

A brilliant night but should have been even better but was greedy and didn't cash out on Real after Ronnie's goal!

Lumped on us tonight - 23/20!