St James' Park

Delima

Giant fluorescent stars (in orange, pink and green) are effective, and look less tacky.

:lol:

Hopefully they are up in the club restaurant. ‘Sausage and chips £1.95’ ‘Bread and butter 80p’

Its almost like stuff like this is planned to gain most dramatic effect. Make a half decent job of doing the tunnel up with no SD signs, get a minor bit of approval and then a few games into the season whack that monstrosity up. If anyone ever does take us over they should hold an open day, distribute a number of crow bars and let everyone go to town on them

• 2 weeks later...

Definitive proof the owner doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart - yet another example of Ashley benefiting to the exact same tune that club is damaged.

Really think its over if this happens. It kills the only thing we have - potential. Then its just sit and wait for all these clubs to get their acts together, grow and pass us.  If you know the club cant move forward it defeats the point of being a supporter.

It'd be so hurtful, so self-sabotaging I'd have no choice but to completely give up on it.

Hasn't the land already been sold? Nowt to do with Ashley from here on in.

No. Still with Michael Murray - when I met with the developers they refused to answer my question if their sale reported in the press was subject to them getting this planning consent or not.

Also understand the the new developer is struggling to raise the finance required for the scheme from the banks - but that is hearsay / rumour.

Hopefully we can frustrate and delay as much as possible. The objection is strong, but it is still most likely to be approved.

Nice work TM

Get on it kids!

Nae worries Luddy lad.

Every self respecting Nufc supporter and the 40,000 why don’t respect themselves should be signing this

Luddy :lol: