Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Don't think they are being unreasonable asking for £16m

It's not unreasonable offering £10m either given that's what they sold Redmond for a year ago and he was far more proven. Reckon it'll end up being £10-12m with some add-ons in the end.

I reckon we'll get him, it's one of these where we have to get it done to keep things chugging along and it's a signing for a key hole in the squad (of a player who should only increase in value, barring disaster).

Guest neesy111

Are we happy with Murphy, Ritchie & Gayle as first choice? I'd still be far happier with a more proven striker just in case Gayle doesn't cut it, but it seems a solid front three anyway.

We'll be deep in a relegation fight imo with them.

Are we happy with Murphy, Ritchie & Gayle as first choice? I'd still be far happier with a more proven striker just in case Gayle doesn't cut it, but it seems a solid front three anyway.

Another striker is an absolute must

Where is that photo of him and his twin when they were kids in our grey 96-97 away top?!

PS – this is the first and last time I will ask strangers over the internet for photos of kids  :lol:

Absolutely no way to get the authenticity of that photo.  It's cute though. :aww:

Thinly veiled " they all look the same" post there 😉

An article in some Norwich newspaper about the two brothers features the same photograph, seen it on twitter before but cant find it now :lol:

Love it when a player really wants to join the club.

The club really needs to make this one happen, as the kid is so enthusiastic about joining.

Get his brother in as well also eh? Why not.