C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Did he even cry?

Pardew is my most hated man in football. I hate him more than Ashley.

Let's play manager roulette.

My top 3 would be:

Joe Kinnear

John Carver

Alan Pardew

Then quite a gap to:

Steve McClaren

Steve Bruce

Sam Allardyce

Tony Pulis

But then I'm in the "let it burn" camp, and I'm picking those who would be best suited to facilitating that.

I think Bruce could keep us up. I don't think he definitely will, but he could. As could any of the bottom 4, though McClaren had a damned good go at not keeping us up. Allardyce and Pulis, whilst serving up footballing AIDS, would almost certainly keep us in the league.

Kinnear and Carver would be guaranteed relegations, and Pardew would galvanise the fanbase against him so those 3 would be the standout candidates for me.

Pardew is the vilest of cunts, second only to Ashley. Saruman and Sauron. Can't think of a single manager I'd want in charge less than him.

:clap:

One of the few managers I hated with a passion even before they soiled our doorstep. Allardyce would be the other one.

Pardew is the vilest of cunts, second only to Ashley. Saruman and Sauron. Can't think of a single manager I'd want in charge less than him.

One of the few managers I hated with a passion even before they soiled our doorstep. Allardyce would be the other one.

i'm sure a few felt this way but pardew actually managed to put me off football in general not just NUFC...i didn't give a shit about any of it until rafa came along

i'm sure a few felt this way but pardew actually managed to put me off football in general not just NUFC...i didn't give a shit about any of it until rafa came along

Aye. It was literally one of my happiest recent memories of football when it was announced he was going to Palace. Even Mr Magoo McClaren seemed a massive ray of sunshine after that.

Let's play manager roulette. If you absolutely had to, rank these 7 managers in order of who you would most like to see managing Newcastle United right now, first to last:

Steve Bruce

Steve McClaren

John Carver

Alan Pardew

Joe Kinnear

Sam Allardyce

and the wildcard entrant...

Tony Pulis

Like asking which one of HTT's pizzas do you want.

• 1 month later...

Let's play manager roulette. If you absolutely had to, rank these 7 managers in order of who you would most like to see managing Newcastle United right now, first to last:

Steve Bruce

Steve McClaren

John Carver

Alan Pardew

Joe Kinnear

Sam Allardyce

Tony Pulis

Allardyce would do better than any of the rest.

Guest reefatoon

Steve Bruce

Steve McClaren

John Carver

Alan Pardew

Joe Kinnear

Sam Allardyce

Tony Pulis

Allardyce would do better than any of the rest.

And is still my most hated manager. He’s the fucker that put me off going to games, unforgivable and will always hate the bastard with an absolute passion.