General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Current Squad Longest Serving Players (since signing senior contracts)

Dummett 8 years

Elliot 7 years

Lascelles, Darlow, Colback, Perez, Armstrong, Aarons, Woodman 4 years

Wouldn't be surprised if at least 3 of them moved on this summer too!

Guest chopey

I lived through it but I have no memory of the milburn stand been built it was like it just appeared one game

I lived through it but I have no memory of the milburn stand been built it was like it just appeared one game

I remember. I also remember sitting in the old wooden west stand that was there prior to that, one such time watching the might of Frank Pingel back head the ball into the net for a draw with the best team in the land and Europe at the time, Liverpool. If you want to get an idea of how the first version of the milburn looked before L7, look at Watford's main stand, whoever designed ours made it an exact copy of theirs, it looks tiny compared to what is there now. And yes I still believe we should have moved to castle leazes back in the day, fuck the protesters. We wouldn't have the issues we have now with the lack of expansion possibilities. 

I remember. I also remember sitting in the old wooden west stand that was there prior to that, one such time watching the might of Frank Pingel back head the ball into the net for a draw with the best team in the land and Europe at the time, Liverpool. If you want to get an idea of how the first version of the milburn looked before L7, look at Watford's main stand, whoever designed ours made it an exact copy of theirs, it looks tiny compared to what is there now. And yes I still believe we should have moved to castle leazes back in the day, fuck the protesters. We wouldn't have the issues we have now with the lack of expansion possibilities.

It's here. Small pic but I'm sure somebody can work some magic.

www.nufc.com/images/sjp7.jpg

It's here. Small pic but I'm sure somebody can work some magic.

www.nufc.com/images/sjp7.jpg

It’s been tarted up there, need to find a photo of it when The Gallogate was still terraced

My first ever match was the renaming of that stand. Jackie Milburn's wife was on the pitch, my ticket stub says "West Stand" (only cost £4.50!) and we beat Ipswich 2-1. Dad made us leave at 1-1 to avoid the crowds with me being 5 and I remember the roar of the crowd as we were getting into the car.

My first ever match was the renaming of that stand. Jackie Milburn's wife was on the pitch, my ticket stub says "West Stand" (only cost £4.50!) and we beat Ipswich 2-1. Dad made us leave at 1-1 to avoid the crowds with me being 5 and I remember the roar of the crowd as we were getting into the car.

What a .....

Guest Howaythetoon

Ha ha, hope you forgave your dad.

Guest chopey

Is Newcastle United closed, no news on any incoming transfers, no news on any outgoing transfers, no news on any refurbishment of the stadium or training ground, no news on Rafa and I can't even go and renew my season ticket.

Is Newcastle United closed, no news on any incoming transfers, no news on any outgoing transfers, no news on any refurbishment of the stadium or training ground, no news on Rafa and I can't even go and renew my season ticket.

When Ashley goes on holiday the club effectively shuts the doors.

They are in the top secret bunker, the monitor bunker which is located 3 meters deep in the bore hole. They wanted it deeper from the beginning but the drilling company didn't need any football socks.

I follow Gini on IG and he's randomly hanging out with Steven Taylor on a beach somewhere.  :lol:

I just picture Taylor spotting him out of his hotel window and shouting "Gini!" over and over as he sprints down the beach after him, wearing his sushi t shirt. "Remember me Gini? It's Tayls, from Newcastle. Steven Taylor, number 27."