World Cup Golden Boot sweepstake

Wullie

Ziyech is quality, mind. But he's a creative midfielder :lol:

As somebody who has had the misfortune to watch a fair amount of both Switzerland and Korea in qualifying I still think FM has pulled the shortest of straws.

Gan on Kylian(33/1) and Gylfi (500/1 ?) - France v Iceland final

Gylfi's odds range massively by the looks of it. 400/1 looks like the best. 66/1 worst.

400/1 isn't the worst punt I've ever seen like. I assume he takes pens/FKs for them? Their group isn't great either.

Gan on Kylian(33/1) and Gylfi (500/1 ?) - France v Iceland final

Gylfi's odds range massively by the looks of it. 400/1 looks like the best. 66/1 worst.

400/1 isn't the worst punt I've ever seen like. I assume he takes pens/FKs for them? Their group isn't great either.

Just checked oddschecker this morning, may have a daft $10 on him, missus won’t miss it if I lose and won’t find out if I win 🤫

Guest chopey

Victor Moses plays up front for Nigeria and scores a goal a game doesn't he ?

Well, one goal per year, and wingback. But near enough and fab optimism! that’s the ticket :pow:

Moussa Sow completes my African double he hasn't scored this year, last year wasn't fantastic, 2016 was a poor spell, 2015 was a lean year goal wise, he did score 1 in 2014, he never set any records in 2013 and in his previous 4 years, trees were not pulled up however I have a funny feeling he is going to Roger Milla the fuck out of this tournament. 

Would it be asking too much for someone to add international goals after each one? :lol:

My 1st guy, Jesse Lingard, has 1 goal. One :lol:

Carlos Vela has only 18 in over 10 years. :jesuswept:

Tbf Vela was persona non grata from the national team for years