Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

The concern for Brighton I'd say is despite all the pressure, all the stats, most of the shots were scramble blocked shots as opposed to clear 1 on 1s. They arguably scored with their clearest chance, and I can't remember Guaita actually having much to do which sounds odd I know.

I mean surely, surely they won't actually go down if they keep up that level of performance - but it's not bad luck they're down there.

Guest neesy111

The concern for Brighton I'd say is despite all the pressure, all the stats, most of the shots were scramble blocked shots as opposed to clear 1 on 1s. They arguably scored with their clearest chance, and I can't remember Guaita actually having much to do which sounds odd I know.

I mean surely, surely they won't actually go down if they keep up that level of performance - but it's not bad luck they're down there.

They need a better striker, maupay isn't good enough to rely goals on.

They need a better striker, maupay isn't good enough to rely goals on.

I've said it often, but I'll say it again. Their strikers aren't just not good enough, they're horseshit. Maupay is a disgrace. The positions he gets himself in to only to fluff a weak shot pretty much every single time is embarrassing. If I was ever to put money on a Brighton goalscorer it'd be Dunk. It's astonishing they havent addressed it. They wouldn't need to spend much to drastically improve.

EDIT: Fuck me. I forgot their last attempt to address it was the notoriously prolific Danny fucking Welbeck. If I was a Brighton fan I'd be furious.