Federico Fernández (now playing for Elche)

sempuki

Guest firetotheworks

The Swansea fans said he was mint like. I have to say I never took any notice of him while he was at Swansea but he looks very calm, keeps things simple, is good on the ball, and is good positionally. You can't really ask for much more in a performance from a defender really. Easily our MOTM.

Our best signing by a mile so far. Tackles effectively, marking is dilligent, and I love that he throws himself in front of strikers to get the blocks in when they are lining up to shoot at goal. Excellent defender, and produced an outstanding cross last week for our goal so looks like he can play when he gets licence as well.

I really like him, he's playing well and is a great defender.

But, he's just not Lejeune.

Probably a better defender than Lejeune in fairness, just doesn’t have the distribution in his locker.

When he returns, could be an idea to play Lejeune in front of the back 4 with Diame and push Shelvey further forward?

I really like him, he's playing well and is a great defender.

But, he's just not Lejeune.

Probably a better defender than Lejeune in fairness, just doesn’t have the distribution in his locker.

When he returns, could be an idea to play Lejeune in front of the back 4 with Diame and push Shelvey further forward?

No.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, can't think of many more things I'd hate than that

I'll try - A post saying 'Santon should play at right back coz he kicks the ball with his right foot'

Guest firetotheworks

We need a tinkering tit XI tbh

Ritchie - 10

Colo - DM

Lejeune - DM

Santon - Wing - DM - RB

Dummett - CB (bit controversial)

Playing 2017 Tim Krul as well.