The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

1.10 odds means 90.91% probability so Kaiz is on a helluva run and I wouldn't really recommend anyone else to try this. You should be losing one out of ten after all, ten times in hundred bets.

If Kaiz is really beating the odds makers with a quick glance on stats or few minutes of live picture (which I seriously doubt), he's still having basically a once in a lifetime run.  :lol:

1.10 odds means 90.91% probability so Kaiz is on a helluva run and I wouldn't really recommend anyone else to try this. You should be losing one out of ten after all, ten times in hundred bets.

If Kaiz is really beating the odds makers with a quick glance on stats or few minutes of live picture (which I seriously doubt), he's still having basically a once in a lifetime run.  :lol:

gyE2nbr.jpg

Here's where I got the idea btw: https://www.vg.no/sport/i/0EM0X0/henriks-oddsstrategi-slaar-lotto-og-skrapelodd?utm_source=vgfront&utm_content=row-10

Just essentially only bet on sports you have knowledge of, and on things you feel certain of. You still need luck for it to pull through, but as long as you avoid just going "oh, that's 1.10, let's hoy on that" it's not that hard. Essentially 9 out of 10 times a 1.10 bet goes through. Just avoid the shit that fucks you up, like the guy in the article says, never bet on tennis or any sport that's down to an individual and not a team. Never bet on a sport you have no knowledge of. Never bet on something you can't check stats/follow. Be patient and don't bet just to bet.

I'm quitting while I'm ahead though. Going to withdraw £1k and try again with what's left.

Yeah, thats what I thought too. Like I said, I've only known people to lose doing this

Jesus tittyfucking christ. I was so close to going all in one more time as well.

And now the penny finally drops. :lol: You got lucky to get where you did. It doesnt work.

Nah, I'm doing it again asap. Of course there's luck, it's gambling. Last bet was a lot shitter than normal as well as I'd already withdrawn.

So I'm currently trying this but combining for example a 1.04 and 1.06 to make the 1.10 double.

7 bets and I'm at 20.62 from 9.50 start.  At this rate, I need 41 more winning bets in a row to make a grand.  Absolutely fucking no chance, man :lol:

Sane, Hazard and Lewandowski anytime boost off to a flyer at 11/1. 2/3 after 15 mins.

Aye, I think four of their six enhanced bets came in at the weekend and one of them was knocked by Ronny not scoring and he missed a sitter!

Jesus tittyfucking christ. I was so close to going all in one more time as well.

And now the penny finally drops. :lol: You got lucky to get where you did. It doesnt work.

Nah, I'm doing it again asap. Of course there's luck, it's gambling. Last bet was a lot shitter than normal as well as I'd already withdrawn.

How many bets in a row are you aiming for?

How many bets in a row are you aiming for?

40+ :yao: