Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Reckon we need a Sheffield Wednesday thread, potentially nearly a third of their team are going to be NUFC players.

Makes sense to let ol’ Bwucey have a look at ‘em before he takes over here next season.

Nice work.

I think it's a good move.

He isn't proven at any level yet really. He needs to go to a level where he is in the team every week and can gain confidence and be dominant.

He's not really done anything yet in his career. It's been weird.

Reckon we need a Sheffield Wednesday thread, potentially nearly a third of their team are going to be NUFC players.

Makes sense to let ol’ Bwucey have a look at ‘em before he takes over here next season.

Nice work.

Wow! That is shocking!

Deuce, what did you do man.

Nice work.

Ban, tbh.

Good for him for getting out and playing football rather than being like Colback who resembles a three day skidmark stuck to the side of the pan refusing to budge.

Aye at least he wants to play football and not sit on his arse like Jogback.

Kept this little prediction quiet didn't you, you massive curse?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This club continually baffles me. Was never a part of Rafa's plans, neither Bruce, so don't understand why we didn't get him out the door 2/3 years ago.

Saying that, something doesn't add up with him. Wouldn't be surprised if he's got a bit of an attitude problem. He's obviously been content to sit out on whatever contract he's been given too instead of going out and being an ambitious young player and forging a career somewhere. Spent the last 6 months at age 24/25 doing nowt. He's been loaned out here, there and everywhere, yet no club has wanted him or come in for him either.

Landed on his feet with Huddersfield and a Championship club, so best of luck to him.

Don't blame any player sitting out their contract signed, but just questioning his ambition. If I was him I'd have wanted to secure a permanent club somewhere and try and be playing every week years ago. 25 and he's probably no better than what he was at 20, even factoring injuries only played 70 first team games. 

Don't blame any player sitting out their contract signed, but just questioning his ambition. If I was him I'd have wanted to secure a permanent club somewhere and try and be playing every week years ago. 25 and he's probably no better than what he was at 20, even factoring injuries only played 70 first team games. 

If he's aware of that and thinks his career may wind down earlier than he'd hoped then he's probably just wanted to play it smart and get decent pay for as long as he can. Either way I think it's a shame things didn't work out for him here and I wish him well. He had all the potential to be a really good wide player for us.