Mikel Merino

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

It would also be a ludicrously low permanent fee as well mind. £7m for A 21 year old Dortmund player with 4 years left on his contract.

Although saying that, they bought him for £3.2m last year, that would be a quick profit for them.

Rafa will proper love working with somebody like this lad. Young Spanish lad with bags of potential that has been brought through that system, so has all of the technical basics that you need to make a difference over here.

Rafa will proper love working with somebody like this lad. Young Spanish lad with bags of potential that has been brought through that system, so has all of the technical basics that you need to make a difference over here.

Himself, Hayden with Shelvey as 10 because we can't buy anyone. Heard it hear last.

Guest firetotheworks

His actual smile is the pretend smile that I do to wind my lass up. That should be everyone sold on him now.

338424-1471508815.jpg?lm=1471508948

Himself, Hayden with Shelvey as 10 because we can't buy anyone. Heard it hear last.

Oddly enough, I'd prefer that over Diame, probably more than De Jong and about even on with Perez :lol: