The Title Race

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest godzilla

Clearly Liverpool are going to win it now, just to rub salt into our wounds.

NUFC fans never get what we want.

City are just too good to let it slip I think and they couldn't really have two better games

Guest neesy111

Liverpool-coach-bus-this-means-more.jpg

That's the red cherry on top of a cake full of motivation for City to win it.

"This means more" ffs.  The self-entitled w*****s.

That's a earth sized chip on your shoulder.  Most clubs have slogans man ffs.

I haven't heard you moan on about Barca's "mes que un club".

My irrational hatred of all things Liverpool says I want City to win.

Also the verbal blow jobs Liverpool will receive if they win will be unbearable.

Nice little snap shot of this tonight after the match by all accounts.

Absolutely want these to come away with nothing.

Wonder who Mike Dean wants to win.

He doing city leicester?

He actually is :lol:

He's from the fucking wirral isn't he? :lol:

Supports Tranmere according to this - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36075347

But seemingly not allowed to ref Liverpool since 2006.......

edit:

Dean was originally appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup final at the Millennium Stadium on 13 May 2006 but the Football Association later replaced him with Alan Wiley after concerns were raised about Dean's ability to be impartial towards Liverpool

Absolutely desperate for these cunts to win nothing. So jammy tonight.

I dunno about jammy, all come down to that lino. Sounds a bit knee-jerk/hyperbole but he fuckin was fuckin corrupt :lol:

The dive, and a few mins later nowt for Ritchie taking an elbow in the head. Was right in front of us.

Tbf it was just all shit... Was a few incidents in the couple of mins before half time that had me fuming. We were getting fuck all.

He doing city leicester?

He's from the f***ing wirral isn't he? :lol:

Supports Tranmere according to this - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36075347

edit:

Dean was originally appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup final at the Millennium Stadium on 13 May 2006 but the Football Association later replaced him with Alan Wiley after concerns were raised about Dean's ability to be impartial towards Liverpool

That's incredible, how the fuck can he ref the city game then.

In my head I feel like city players under pep have never really dove and play acted against our Rafa sides. Where as salah, and media love child Virgil have been given free reign.

He doing city leicester?

He's from the fucking wirral isn't he? :lol:

edit:

Oh, brilliant, just know this is going to end in controversy. :lol:

Liverpool won't have an easy match against Wolves. They have taken 4 points from Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea, 3 from Spurs and 1 from Man City and have only lost to Liverpool and Man City when playing against the top 6 clubs and they had to play Man City with 10 men away from home. I still think Man City will drop points most likely away to Brighton with the pressure of being relegated now off them. I would still rather Liverpool win the league despite the media and some of their fans going to be insufferable about it.

Liverpool won't have an easy match against Wolves. They have taken 4 points from Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea, 3 from Spurs and 1 from Man City and have only lost to Liverpool and Man City when playing against the top 6 clubs and they had to play Man City with 10 men away from home. I still think Man City will drop points most likely away to Brighton with the pressure of being relegated now off them. I would still rather Liverpool win the league despite the media and some of their fans going to be insufferable about it.

Can’t see how a rubbish team at odds with their coach and no longer under pressure to get results are suddenly going to challenge the best team of the last decade.

Can’t see how a rubbish team at odds with their coach and no longer under pressure to get results are suddenly going to challenge the best team of the last decade.

Because things like that often happen for Liverpool. Feels like it's all going their way.

In saying that, and although there is only one game left, I've felt for a while that they have a dodgy result coming their way. I thought it was going to be last night originally.

Hope Man City destroy Leicester early on Monday. Would be a kick in the nuts after they survived us by the skin of their teeth only for Man City to thrash Leicester.

I had the same thought. 4 or 5 nil would be sweet.

Hope Man City destroy Leicester early on Monday. Would be a kick in the nuts after they survived us by the skin of their teeth only for Man City to thrash Leicester.

I had the same thought. 4 or 5 nil would be sweet.

Yep, no glimmer of hope throughout, just a tanking.

I'm not aware of any fall out between Hughton and his players, but they should play with more freedom and take more risks now there chance of them being relegated. When I say Man City could likely drop points against Brighton I mean in comparison to their match against Leicester because they are very strong at home and have dropped most of their points this season away from home.

Guest neesy111

Man City are a much better team than them cheating scouse twats.

Refs will make sure City don't win it now.

This is absolute bullshit.