FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Zico is thinking of candidating. Too bad for him that he is one of the few Brazilians that hasn't really been caught being corrupt or have that personality tbh. The guy could be excellent, but there's no way Brazil should be allowed close to that position after Havelange, Teixeira and Marin. NO WAY. But I would love an ex-player like Figo that seems like an intelligent person and who would put football above politics. 

:anguish:

Rather zombie Havelange with Blatter, Al Capone and Lucifer as his aidés than Figo. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

Zico is thinking of candidating. Too bad for him that he is one of the few Brazilians that hasn't really been caught being corrupt or have that personality tbh. The guy could be excellent, but there's no way Brazil should be allowed close to that position after Havelange, Teixeira and Marin. NO WAY. But I would love an ex-player like Figo that seems like an intelligent person and who would put football above politics. 

:anguish:

Rather zombie Havelange with Blatter, Al Capone and Lucifer as his aidés than Figo. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

Didn't you lot throw a pigs head at him?

New crooks will replace the old crooks. Bigger crooks got irritated when they realised that they had no trough at FIFA.

SA WC press conference live they just said they had no issues about sending Jack Warner the 10m to distribute. :lol:

Someone took a beifcase to France (general laughter in the press corp) but they can't remember who it was.... :cheesy:

I'm confused by that but I'm obviously just not smart. How can they be 'wanted' if they've already been arrested?

They have charged 14 of them, only managed to arrest 7.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  12m12 minutes ago

Valcke: I'm fairly sure I've covered my tracks and I certainly don't feel guilty. So you'll just have to prove that i'm guilty. #SSNHQ

:pow:

WANKERS

"Attiyah's comments echoed a mood of exasperation and defiance in Doha, where a feeling that Qatar was being made a scapegoat has only deepened with Blatter's resignation.

"They're being racist in every sense of the word," Majid Khulaifi, editor of Estad al-Doha newspaper, said on his Twitter account.

"The West should know that if it belittles Qatar and its right to organise (the cup), it's belittling every single Arab state."

pathetic using that as an excuse  :idiot2:

Not moving the World Cup to the winter...

Not the lack of facilities and infrastructure...

Not the slave labor work force...

No, it's because they are Arab.

Qatar is such a disgusting country and has been bankrolling many of the jihadists in Libya, so fuck all of them.