FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Our government has been trying to poke into how the Spanish FA does things for a while, only for FIFA to scream "political interference!" every time and threaten to block spanish sides from tournaments. Hell, one of the real motivations of the aborted strike in La Liga is the fact that the Spanish government wants to audit the Spanish FA's accounts.

Our government has been trying to poke into how the Spanish FA does things for a while, only for FIFA to scream "political interference!" every time and threaten to block spanish sides from tournaments. Hell, one of the real motivations of the aborted strike in La Liga is the fact that the Spanish government wants to audit the Spanish FA's accounts.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't tried that shit with the yanks yet though I suppose the us government is hardly going to give a shit about what fifa thinks.

Not having a good week are they

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=056_1432891479

Protesters interrupted the 65th FIFA congress to demand Israel's expulsion from international football's governing body, whilst showing red cards to its members, in Zurich on Friday.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=056_1432891479#mPBSLYwl98eAr38p.99

"The Palestinian FA president confirms it has dropped a proposal at the Fifa congress to suspend Israel from international football."

lol

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was fucked.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

:megusta:

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was fucked.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

Next up: Wall Stre-ahahahahhahah.

Not sure I'm happy with the US wading into everyone's business, but since I hate FIFA I'm ignoring that fact.

It's more FIFA wading in on their business by conducting illegal business on US soil using US banks.

:snod: I mean Loretta Lynch signed the informations on the defendants who pleaded guilty.

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was f***ed.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

So you're saying that they have the Pele of prosecution /archer

I'm working at a law firm in DC at the moment and I was talking to one of our experienced litigation partners about this last night. He mentioned that the prosecution team DOJ had assembled for this case was basically all of their superstar lawyers, and just seeing that list of names made him 100% confident that FIFA was f***ed.  These guys are taking this very seriously.

Next up: Wall Stre-ahahahahhahah.

:lol:

Imagine a 2nd round of this s***

I tried watching it live, it was men sat around a stall stolen from an airport, chatting and taking their sweet time, while lift music played in the background.