Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

I wish Sanchez was being sold, can't fit him in.

I wouldn't try to fit him in. Won't be scoring as many points now with Lacazette in the team and doubt the effort will be there either if he ends up staying.

I've gone for Lacazette anyway, think he'll fill his boots.

If you take Gayle then other strikers become more affordable. Just Lukaku vs Kane for the other choice.

Same (ish). Apparently Kane has been a bit of a slow starter previously so that could perhaps tilt it towards Lukaku.

There's also Aguero if he starts regularly, if he rotates with Jesus then neither of them look that attractive.

Take Aguero, guarantees goals in this league even if coming off the bench.

Think they'll both start in a 3 with Sane, Jesus being pushed wider

There's also Aguero if he starts regularly, if he rotates with Jesus then neither of them look that attractive.

Take Aguero, guarantees goals in this league even if coming off the bench.

Think they'll both start in a 3 with Sane, Jesus being pushed wider

The Man City midfield is a nightmare to predict. Literally could be 2 or 3 completely different combinations of top players.

So tempted to put Rooney in from the start

I was hoping he would be in as a midfield, no such luck though. I think Everton's performance is very hard to predict, everyone is raving about them but Lukaku was such a big factor last season.

Guest firetotheworks

Just joined. Spent most of my time coming up with InSane in De Bruyne, then ended up having neither in my team.

Any tips re transfers: do you a certain number of transfers per week? Can you select players from teams playing early, e.g. Arsenal and Leicester on 11th and then transfer then out for games on 12th?

Aye 1 per week

And no

I reckon it'll be Bailly and Lindelof but Lindelof has apparently been dodgy in pre season so far.

Might be worth seeing who they line up with over the next few pre season games.

• 2 weeks later...

So Matic got added approximately .013452 milliseconds after his transfer, fuckers still haven't added Merino though :hmm:

Not that it matters, really. No doubt I'll be hammering the panic-wildcard button a few weeks down the line :lol:

I've never done this before as most of my mates aren't fans and I work in an office where I'm the only guy. My wife has one running in her office though so I've set up a team for her. How does it work, do players' values go up and down over the season depending on how they perform? For example, do you want to put someone in your team early at a decent price so that you don't have to try pick them up later on? Or do most people do a team reshuffle every week?

I've never done this before as most of my mates aren't fans and I work in an office where I'm the only guy. My wife has one running in her office though so I've set up a team for her. How does it work, do players' values go up and down over the season depending on how they perform? For example, do you want to put someone in your team early at a decent price so that you don't have to try pick them up later on? Or do most people do a team reshuffle every week?

They go up and down based on transfers, so if lots of people transfer them in, their price rises, if loads of people transfer them out, it drops.  People usually make one or two transfers a week unless they're really struggling with injuries, because after your one free transfer (which you can carry over once) it costs you 4 points per player.