Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

I've never done this before as most of my mates aren't fans and I work in an office where I'm the only guy. My wife has one running in her office though so I've set up a team for her. How does it work, do players' values go up and down over the season depending on how they perform? For example, do you want to put someone in your team early at a decent price so that you don't have to try pick them up later on? Or do most people do a team reshuffle every week?

They go up and down based on transfers, so if lots of people transfer them in, their price rises, if loads of people transfer them out, it drops.  People usually make one or two transfers a week unless they're really struggling with injuries, because after your one free transfer (which you can carry over once) it costs you 4 points per player.

Cheers, and do you have to pick people to play in the correct position within the defence / midfield? Ie, for defence, would I need to have Ciaran Clark in one of the centre back positions or could you theoretically put him in at RB or LB? I'll join up to the one here as well if that's alright

Guest firetotheworks

That's remarkably similar to mine.

I've got both of those 'keepers, Kolasinac, Daniels, Lejeune, De Bruyne, Ward-Prowse, Carroll, and Lukuka.

The only main difference is that I've got Trippier, Mane, Eriksen, Gayle, and Firmino

I've definitely hit saturation point on this :lol: Can't stand my team, really, but can't bring myself to make any changes because of the regret I'll feel if any of my players with upside take off. Got 3m left in the bank to upgrade De Bruyne to Sanchez and Zaha to B.Silva.

If he gets minutes, I'm all over B.Silva :)

Ugh, can't decide to have Pogba or not. Got a feeling he might be ridiculous this season.

Pickford

Luiz - Vertonghen - Robertson

Willian - Matic - Eriksen - Salah

Lukaku - Gabbiadini - Lacazette

is my current operation.

Guest chopey

I'll put my team up after the deadline but I can honestly say its the best team I've ever created.

Aye but if we're being honest your judgements are mostly awful

How dare you !! I fulfilled my dream last season and made it into the top 100 of the N-O League.