Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

This tweet is not correct. @juventusfcen are not asked to refund the ticket price or pay damages. It is the Korean match organizer (the one who sold the tickets), The Fasta, which has been order to provide the refunds and damages. Neither Juve nor CR7 were at fault.

Yeah I love ours. I do worry about its longevity in the modern world, though. It's very detailed and multi-coloured, in comparison to many others. Possibly not as marketable as a clean, two-coloured circle,and I wonder if that would be in the plans of any new owners. Could go back to the NUF (C underneath) logo I guess.

Yeah I love ours. I do worry about its longevity in the modern world, though. It's very detailed and multi-coloured, in comparison to many others. Possibly not as marketable as a clean, two-coloured circle.

I think the flat vector version they done a few years ago with just the black or white stroke modernises it enough and makes it more flexible without needing to simplify it at all from a design pov.

Yeah I love ours. I do worry about its longevity in the modern world, though. It's very detailed and multi-coloured, in comparison to many others. Possibly not as marketable as a clean, two-coloured circle,and I wonder if that would be in the plans of any new owners. Could go back to the NUF (C underneath) logo I guess.

Yeah, if they ever go for a slicker logo following the recent trend, going back to that one would be the ideal option.

Depends on the angle you're coming from but ourselves, Southampton, Palace all do the job from a heritage/old school view. Spurs have the cleanest design and it looks really good.

Fulham's is the worst by an absolute fucking mile.

Off the top of my head La Liga pretty much bosses it for each club; Celta being the stand out. Can't think of a bad one.

Guest Howaythetoon

Gordon Taylor finally standing down as PFA CEO.  Might see some positive change now going forward in terms of PFA governance.

Be replaced by another old bigoted out of date white bloke no doubt...

Depends on the angle you're coming from but ourselves, Southampton, Palace all do the job from a heritage/old school view. Spurs have the cleanest design and it looks really good.

Fulham's is the worst by an absolute fucking mile.

Off the top of my head La Liga pretty much bosses it for each club; Celta being the stand out. Can't think of a bad one.

It’s pretty bad, but Leeds’s is worse for me.