Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

After doing some Wise scouting i have to say i'm excited. Didn't know a LB was allowed to do stuff like this going by how our LB's have been of late :lol:

Love reading this now as it turns out they definitely weren't allowed and it got him exiled :lol:

Don't understand why Rafa does this sometimes, for whatever reason just freezes players out. Obviously we don't know all the facts, but he's done it before with players and would be surprised if every single one was a disruptive influence?

If he just thinks they're crap it makes more sense. But if he was doing it based on that in training they'd barely have enough for a game of 5 aside.

Don't understand why Rafa does this sometimes, for whatever reason just freezes players out. Obviously we don't know all the facts, but he's done it before with players and would be surprised if every single one was a disruptive influence?

If he just thinks they're crap it makes more sense. But if he was doing it based on that in training they'd barely have enough for a game of 5 aside.

I always assume it's some sort of communication thing. Knowing what Rafa is like with intricate, seemingly minor details & instructions for his players, maybe he knows he can trust Dummett such is the player he is, and second in line is Manquillo simply due to his ability to communicate with him in greater detail? I don't know, just guessing.

Don't think Rafa wanted him and don't think he has the attitude Rafa looks for in players, seems like he fucked him off similar to Colback. Aarons the same you'd presume.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...