Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Are there any reliable injury records around? Was it physioroom that was decent? Would be depressingly hilarious if someone could track the injuries under benitez v bruce. Might help convince the 'great day out' gang what a dinosaur bruce is.

Not entirely sure if tonight was his fault considering how bad the Ritchie tackle supposedly was

Considering the team Leicester put out today, to lose on penalties with our main penalty taker not on the pitch to take one either has a huge element of unlucky in it.

It's shit, but I don't see tonight as a major stain in his time here so far.

Let's see how we do against Watford and the games coming after that now that he has sorted out his stupid system from the first two league games.

Was in the pub tonight and 2 mackems confirmed they love Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce as their dream team ... agreed throughout Sunderland that they will keep us in limbo till Sunderland overtake us with their new investor billionaires... sad to say its probably very true and we stand still while others catch up and overtake... what a fikn club this is...no hope and no second team capable of winning at home to a shyte mid table team ffs

Tonight I realised why all other clubs love Ashley - we will never ever be a threat to anyone under him  :blush:

Was in the pub tonight and 2 mackems confirmed they love Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce as their dream team ... agreed throughout Sunderland that they will keep us in limbo till Sunderland overtake us with their new investor billionaires... sad to say its probably very true and we stand still while others catch up and overtake... what a fikn club this is...no hope and no second team capable of winning at home to a shyte mid table team ffs

Tonight I realised why all other clubs love Ashley - we will never ever be a threat to anyone under him  :blush:

I think you are absolutely right. It’s sickening.

Ashley is a fucking god on wearyside! Stopped them having to watch the mags in Europe year after year. If he was their owner he would be a legend. He's white hates the mags and treats survival like a cup win. If he had the record that he has had here in chickentown he would never have had one cross word off them and im sure he would be drinking in the stands with them.

Be a perfect fit a fat tacky cunt for a tacky club

He will dine off the spurs result for ages now, even if we go on a losing run.

Good tbh. Keep him here for as long as possible

This. Regardless of whether I poke fun at him, comment on his negligence/lack of qualifications/logic etc etc does not mean I want him gone. He's the hero we need to get rid of Ashley.

This. Regardless of whether I poke fun at him, comment on his negligence/lack of qualifications/logic etc etc does not mean I want him gone. He's the hero we need to get rid of Ashley.

How?

He won't get rid of Ashley, he might get us relegated, then he'll be replaced with someone else. Ashley isn't going unless we go down and stay down, by that time Bruce will be long gone.

Bang on. We're there to be overtaken by any and every club with a bit of ambition. Progression doesn't exist at Ashley's club.

Anyone seen the Luke Edwards piece on Shelvey saying he's not lazy? Well, the Daily Mail has run the exact same story, with the exact same quotes, apart from one extra quote that Luke Edwards decided to omit:

"It was Shelvey who paid the price as Bruce switched formation from 3-5-2 to the 3-4-2-1 employed by Rafa Benitez last season.

'Defensively, we looked sound,' said the 27-year-old. 'We need to work on what to do offensively with the ball, but that will come.

'We've had that instilled in us with Rafa, that formation, and the gaffer has picked up on it and it seems to be working."

Edwards really is shameless in his pro-Bruce / anti-Rafa sentiments isn't he?

Anyone seen the Luke Edwards piece on Shelvey saying he's not lazy? Well, the Daily Mail has run the exact same story, with the exact same quotes, apart from one extra quote that Luke Edwards decided to omit:

"It was Shelvey who paid the price as Bruce switched formation from 3-5-2 to the 3-4-2-1 employed by Rafa Benitez last season.

'Defensively, we looked sound,' said the 27-year-old. 'We need to work on what to do offensively with the ball, but that will come.

'We've had that instilled in us with Rafa, that formation, and the gaffer has picked up on it and it seems to be working."

It's really fucking weird

wow :lol:

wow :lol:

Amazing :lol:

Luke Edwards is a joke.