Newcastle v Brighton on Sat 21 September; kick-off @ 17:30 (live on Sky Sports)

Guest covmag

There seems to be loads of tickets left for this, plus ST holders who boycott.

Fingere crossed.

Yep 44k maximum?

I’m off to the Lakes, nice sunny day forecast, will watch it maybe later that day , maybe not.

After over 65 years of supporting the team I have now lost all enthusiasm and inspiration.  I didn't even bother to watch the Liverpool game.  All I want is for us to get battered to emphasize the destruction inflicted by Ashley.

Sad I know but that is how I feel

After over 65 years of supporting the team I have now lost all enthusiasm and inspiration.  I didn't even bother to watch the Liverpool game.  All I want is for us to get battered to emphasize the destruction inflicted by Ashley.

I’ve still not even seen the Joelinton winner at Tottenham a few weeks ago. Just not interested any more.

Sadly its going to be a very very long time before the masses wake up and realise how utterly pointless we are as a sporting entity.  All the time that's the case, nothing will change.  Even then it is debatable.  The club is run but 3 absolute c***s and people just run along with it.

Guest Howaythetoon

The wife asked me if I wanted to go to the match for my birthday at the weekend, said I’d rather spend my day with her shopping for shoes at the Metty. Daft bint!

It's exactly how I feel now too, but then it's exactly what the club deserves.

:lol: Some cunt's picked this for national television? What a time to be alive.

Didn't even realise.

I'm pleased it's on the tele. If there are 12k unsold seats it'll look awful to Ashley as the nation watches. He'll hate it.

The wife asked me if I wanted to go to the match for my birthday at the weekend, said I’d rather spend my day with her shopping for shoes at the Metty. Daft bint!

Spending time with your wife? You mug.