Emil Krafth signs one-year contract extension (Official)

Nobody

By the looks of it, he was on loan at Amiens last season then joined permanently on July 1st of this year, signing a three year contract. Why are they cashing in on him already? Weird one.

Clubs of that level depend largely on turning a profit to stay alive. Chances are they had a deal in place that was below his market value so they thought they could easily flip him.

See Jovic, Luka for a better example.

RB/RWB

Doesn’t appear to be anything more than equal at best to what we have there but I’ve only done minimal internet video scouting so have really no idea. Will reserve judgement after seeing him play.

We'll see. Seems like a move to make a move for the sake of it and call it an upgrade. Maybe he was 20 or something I would think differently. Hopefully he is an upgrade.

By the looks of it, he was on loan at Amiens last season then joined permanently on July 1st of this year, signing a three year contract. Why are they cashing in on him already? Weird one.

Clubs of that level depend largely on turning a profit to stay alive. Chances are they had a deal in place that was below his market value so they thought they could easily flip him.

See Jovic, Luka for a better example.

I thought there was some sort of rule preventing players from signing for two clubs on permanent contracts in one transfer window? Looks like I'm wrong.