Transfer rumours

Yorkie

In our current position I don’t think Hendrick would be a terrible signing. We’ll be short of centre midfielders. I vaguely remember he had a really good game v us up here under Rafa.

In our current position I don’t think Hendrick would be a terrible signing. We’ll be short of centre midfielders. I vaguely remember he had a really good game v us up here under Rafa.

He’d be our best midfielder, a good signing in our quest for 13th place.

It's October 5th and we've bought no one. I go to answer a knock at the door. I open it and there's Mike Ashley already halfway through executing an impossibly deft spinning heel kick. The sole of his new balance trainer is the last thing I see.

Would rather have James McCarthy. Was able to play 33 times last season.

Aston Villa, Leeds United, Newcastle United and West Ham are interested in Crystal Palace and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy, 29. (90Min)

Would rather have James McCarthy. Was able to play 33 times last season.

Aston Villa, Leeds United, Newcastle United and West Ham are interested in Crystal Palace and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy, 29. (90Min)

It's like the year 2001 all over again.

Any other bang average cloggers we fancy being linked with? Jack cork maybe? Hal robson-Kanu?

I really don't care, and am surprised this thread is still getting much interest considering those are the type of LOLworthy signings we will be getting linked with. I can only imagine Arsenal or Liverpool fans would piss themselves laughing if they were reading this thread.

Any other bang average cloggers we fancy being linked with? Jack cork maybe? Hal robson-Kanu?

I really don't care, and am surprised this thread is still getting much interest considering those are the type of LOLworthy signings we will be getting linked with. I can only imagine Arsenal or Liverpool fans would piss themselves laughing if they were reading this thread.

Only because we don’t know our place yet. Should be honoured to be linked with released Burnley players.

I’m gonna make the bold prediction that we bring in absolutely nobody other than a few loanees. Perfect excuse this time too.

And fucking oooooodddllllless of sympathy for Bruce alllll fucking season long.

'His hands were tied'

'Can't be expected to condition players because of short break'

'Takeover has turned the players heads'

'Conceded more but look how attacking he's got them' (As we get beat 8-1 by Man City).

'He's earned patience because of the way he did last season'.

'Harder for him without the fans'