Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Personal insults man! Noone wants a better manager than me ,but to see arseholes making derogatory comments against a photo makes me sick.

I wonder how many of you would be prepared to post a photo of yourself unawares of the photographer  on here?

Honestly man , its pathetic , he would probably knock every single one of you on youre arse if you ever had the balls to say it to his face.

Total cowards every single one of you.

Personal insults man! Noone wants a better manager than me ,but to see arseholes making derogatory comments against a photo makes me sick.

I wonder how many of you would be prepared to post a photo of yourself unawares of the photographer  on here?

Honestly man , its pathetic , he would probably knock every single one of you on youre arse if you ever had the balls to say it to his face.

:lol:

Hi Steve.

Jesus christ :lol:

Why's Craig Noone after a better manager than you?

You don’t see something inherently wrong about a man whose primary job is to drive young men to peaks of physical perfection - and he’s in that state? You can’t perceive a scenario whereby Bruce says “another lap lads” during preseason and someone yells out “fuck you fat man“

You make a decent point in that I am a fat cunt - but I’m not as fat a cunt as Bruce, and my job isn’t physical enhancement

You don’t see something inherently wrong about a man whose primary job is to drive young men to peaks of physical perfection - and he’s in that state? You can’t perceive a scenario whereby Bruce says “another lap lads” during preseason and someone yells out “fuck you fat man“

You make a decent point in that I am a fat cunt - but I’m not as fat a cunt as Bruce, and my job isn’t physical enhancement

Suppose you wouldn't want Rafa either then. We should get Pards back.

Suppose you wouldn't want Rafa either then. We should get Pards back.

There’s about 30kg and 10 inches around the waist difference - not to mention the gravitas Rafa holds by virtue of being, you know, good at his job as well as not looking moments from cardiac arrest.