Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I'm hoping for one of those scores for Man United that the BBC teleprinter felt it needed to spell out . The only cup final I've ever wanted them to win before was the Cup Winners Cup victory over Barca in 91.

Aye this is the same guy who kept talking about the ball being played over his head to the frontman while under Pardew here. Same guy who was given a pretty easy ride here for the most part. Same guy who held the sword to the club and Pardew. Lost his spot at PSG wanted back here and Pardew gave him the red carpet to London. Of course he's now going to peddle Pardew's BS Now.

As long as Martial and Rashford play Saturday they should wreck it.

Unfortunately Man Utd are pretty poor and don't create chances easily. It'll be tight.

If it's going to be 1-0, please let it be in injury time.

Nah, that just gives the press the opportunity to praise a spirited and dogged performance by The King's Men. A scrumptious 5-0 is required.

• 1 month later...

Well it makes sense. At NUFC, Cabaye fit Larry David's 'lifting wife, good guy' theory. Now he's just a normal dick footballer dating stunners. Prick.

Exactly.  I always thought his wife was a bit shit, considering how good looking and rich, Cabaye is.  I thought it made a refreshing change.  Like you say, he's now decided to fall in line and just go for a worldy.  Wanker.

• 4 years later...