Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I dread to think of the utter mess we would now be in if this legend had of walked away last summer!

It absolutely beggars belief that the wanker of an owner has messed him about in two consecutive transfer windows! Sort it out you fat pleb or the Keegan reaction will seem like absolutely nothing if you force Rafa out!

I dread to think of the utter mess we would now be in if this legend had of walked away last summer!

It absolutely beggars belief that the w***** of an owner has messed him about in two consecutive transfer windows! Sort it out you fat pleb or the Keegan reaction will seem like absolutely nothing if you force Rafa out!

Wasn't Moyes the backup plan had Rafa said no originally after McClaren? Scary. :lol:

Benítez has clearly been moved by the torrent of “get well” messages that have poured in from adoring Newcastle fans. “There were a lot,” he said. “My commitment was already 100% and it still is but, if it was possible to say 101%, then it is now 101%.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/15/rafael-benitez-newcastle-stoke-pilot-helicopter

“What we’ve done is to change the scouting department so what we have in place now is the people who can communicate with each other and start working on our future.

“It’s not that we’re not doing anything, everybody is doing their job now.”

“What we’ve done is to change the scouting department so what we have in place now is the people who can communicate with each other and start working on our future.

“It’s not that we’re not doing anything, everybody is doing their job now.”

:lol: oof

Benítez has clearly been moved by the torrent of “get well” messages that have poured in from adoring Newcastle fans. “There were a lot,” he said. “My commitment was already 100% and it still is but, if it was possible to say 101%, then it is now 101%.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/15/rafael-benitez-newcastle-stoke-pilot-helicopter

Ashley will deserve to be nuked if he forces this man to walk away!

We've heard plenty of promising soundbites before so I'm sure his patience isn't infinite, but it's good to know that he's not definitely planning on leaving at the end of the season. It wouldn't really make sense anyway, if he wanted to go, he'd have gone. He's here so he's carrying on as normal - building. You don't build if you're planning on leaving.

Sounds almost cordial between him and Ashley. God I hope they can sort the issues out.

Winning games helps everything.

Just some honesty and face to face communication would do. I'm sure Rafa would happily put up with a limited budget for a season if he didn't think he was being lied to.

More good quotes here too!

Rafa Benitez has the final word on Newcastle United's summer transfer window - here's what he said

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-final-word-newcastle-13628230#ICID=ios_ChronicleNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Nowhere that I can see is there a quote from Rafa about having the final say, or indeed any day, in the transfers. :lol: