Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I think it must be more than 1 season. Williams and Rangel spent most of the decade in the Prem

Was what I was thinking. Harsh on Dwight the Goal.

Also, apropos nothing, dream/award XI’s with horrifically unbalanced midfields are the work of the devil unless you’re Garth.

Scotland to play Israel in the playoffs.

Iceland v Romania, Bulgaria v Hungary, Norway v Serbia, Georgia v Belarus and North Macedonia v Kosovo also.

Also, I didn't realise half the groups are already drawn for the finals, what an utter shitshow.

Scotland to play Israel in the playoffs.

Iceland v Romania, Bulgaria v Hungary, Norway v Serbia, Georgia v Belarus and North Macedonia v Kosovo also.

Also, I didn't realise half the groups are already drawn for the finals, what an utter shitshow.

You've missed the most important one there

I hope Georgia qualify, decent team

Surely all three of us (not Kosovo obvs) will be seeded?

Nah. They've done the seeds. We're seeded (pot 1), France are in 2 and Portugal in 3.

So you're saying we are all seeded and in three different pots?

I know I think planes can go into space and struggle with the concept of DAB radio but Ive found this entire set up with Nations League and play-offs and already having the finals draw half way done unreasonably confusing. Oh well, I'm sure it's all fair.

Surely all three of us (not Kosovo obvs) will be seeded?

Nah. They've done the seeds. We're seeded (pot 1), France are in 2 and Portugal in 3.

So you're saying we are all seeded and in three different pots?

No. Pot one are the seeded teams. France and Portugal are in pots 2 and 3 (unseeded).

So they'll whack all the teams in pot 1 in whatever groups then draw from 2, 3 and 4 in turn, meaning we could get France and Portugal.