Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Lee 'Catts' Cattermole training with VVV Venlo in the EU Kingdom of the Netherlands.

I thought he went to Sheff Wed?  oh well.  Lucky Sheff Wed.  :lol:

Guessing that fell through when his biggest fan moved to us :anguish:

Remember when him and Bendtner went around Newcastle vandalizing cars? :lol: Fucking professional athletes doing that is so insane.

Also, rewatched the Netflix show for some laughs over the past few weeks and forgot how much of a tit Chris Coleman is throughout. Boasting about having six kids like it's a good thing he left his wife for someone years younger. Even in the clips in the show and quotes from her in papers he clearly hates being a father, won't even play with them :lol: Also I think it was McGeady who called him out in the show for not even being a coach, wouldn't provide any feedback or tactical direction at all. Just a ridiculous human being

Remember when him and Bendtner went around Newcastle vandalizing cars? :lol: Fucking professional athletes doing that is so insane.

Also, rewatched the Netflix show for some laughs over the past few weeks and forgot how much of a tit Chris Coleman is throughout. Boasting about having six kids like it's a good thing he left his wife for someone years younger. Even in the clips in the show and quotes from her in papers he clearly hates being a father, won't even play with them :lol: Also I think it was McGeady who called him out in the show for not even being a coach, wouldn't provide any feedback or tactical direction at all. Just a ridiculous human being

Weird that I thought Coleman came across well