Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And yet people still call him out for tactics and subs, smh. The man is truly a genius and a gentleman to boot, no one I'd rather have in our dugout now or for the foreseeable future.

Edit: NPW

Granted he doesn't have the best squad to work with, are you seriously saying he should never be criticised if someone thinks he's made a mistake ?

Not at all, but a sense of perspective wouldn't go amiss.

This, when we're winning it's all quiet, as soon as we lose the wolves come out. I'm happy for him to take his share of the blame when it doesn't go for us, if he deserves it, but not the ones baying for blood, calling him a busted flush every time.

Even in blame you've got to consider the hand he has been dealt.

Guest firetotheworks

He said it was the person that does due diligence for Rockefeller, not the owner.

Not that that stops it being nonsense mind.

None of it really matters anyway, there's definitely a buyer, that's not really in question anymore.

Look back through his timeline to November. He called the takeover stuff around the same time as Minhosa[/member] did on here as well as the Almiron stuff. He's also got starting lineups right. Again, doesn't mean anything until we actually see it.

I've been told to expect Black Cloud to be a confirmed wanker in the next 7 days. Come back to me if I'm wrong.

Edit: You know what, thats probably harsh. Maybe hes just gullable and believed something he was told.

Not falling for it. I have no doubts about what N-O folk or black cloud has been told, but I still don't believe its happening. In the next 7 days? Uh huh. Its just dragging out and making me more apathetic by the day. If they'd said something like "big announcement on Monday" then I might change my mind but the 7 days will roll around and there will be nothing but a tiny scrap of news about delays or further talks or some other bs just to drag people's hope out for longer.

I don't understand this "it feels more real than the stavely affair" thing either. At first, that felt very real. I still think it was ashley at fault for that falling through. At first this takeover felt real too, but now it feels weaker than last years takeover talk. Just my feeling, hope I'm wrong.

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

If he’s had stuff in the past right then go light on the criticism of him.

For all we know he may just know something and something more concrete might be planned in the next week, but also remember Ashley might have some spanner’s left to throw.

Guest firetotheworks

I've been told to expect Black Cloud to be a confirmed w***** in the next 7 days. Come back to me if I'm wrong.

Edit: You know what, thats probably harsh. Maybe hes just gullable and believed something he was told.

Particularly harsh considering his record. The only information in there is that there are takeover talks, that much is a given now anyway. The only ITK that matters is the one that can accurately predict what Ashley will do.

Guest firetotheworks

From what I can see, he looks ITK tbf. As we found out last year though, with Steve Wraith, the Geordie Dentist etc, being ITK means f*** all with Ashley involved.

From what I can see, he looks ITK tbf. As we found out last year though, with Steve Wraith, the Geordie Dentist etc, being ITK means f*** all with Ashley involved.

This. Black Cloud has a pretty solid ITK history tbf. At least in comparison to others on Twitter. Certainly more ITK than most journalists.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter one jot if the interest is real, and progress is being made. Mike Ashley can turn all of that to dust in one fell swoop.

Guest neesy111

The stuff black cloud posted is stuff I heard about via other fans about takeover interest so I don't think he's a proper ITK.  Kenyon is probably very interested in buying the club but actually completing the transaction is a completely different kettle of fish.