Jetro Willems (now playing for Heracles)

Newcastle Fan

Good loan signing to be fair.

And smart to just loan should give him the motivation to get back to his PSV form win a permanent move.

Found it understandable difficult to displace Kostic who contributed to 15 goals from wing back for Frankfurt :thup:

Not sure I’m allowed to post players form at other clubs but there you go for those who are interested.

Good loan signing to be fair.

And smart to just loan needs to prove he can get back to his PSV form.

Found it understandable difficult to displace Kostic who contributed to 15 goals from wing back for Frankfurt :thup:

Not sure I’m allowed to post players form at other clubs but there you go for those who are interested.

:thup:

Back on track. He spent last year mainly being played at CM and wants to get back to LB where he made his name. I think the pooping on shouldn't be for the going Loan to buy, thats smart given his fitness/form. It's more that we have gone from a very highly touted target to a slightly tainted one.

Willems fits the wingback slot far better than N'Soki but is maybe a bigger gamble. Much higher ceiling and pedigree than the last two LB's we brought in though (not that hard). Understand the skepticism.

Back on track. He spent last year mainly being played at CM and wants to get back to LB where he made his name. I think the pooping on shouldn't be for the going Loan to buy, thats smart given his fitness/form. It's more that we have gone from a very highly touted target to a slightly tainted one.

Willems fits the wingback slot far better than N'Soki but is maybe a bigger gamble. Much higher ceiling and pedigree than the last two LB's we brought in though (not that hard). Understand the skepticism.

N'Soki seems to be a more highly rated calibre player, but we could probably use a genuine wing back more than a solid left sided defender so maybe Willems will fit the bill.

What's wrong with Big Paully D like?

He was probably a bit too pally with Rafa and understands the omnishambles of what's going on behind the scenes and isn't afraid to say it.

What's wrong with Big Paully D like?

He was probably a bit too pally with Rafa and understands the omnishambles of what's going on behind the scenes and isn't afraid to say it.

Somehow I doubt it. He'll probably be in the side as the left sided CB and one of the foreign contingent will get shifted on. Lejeune, Schar or Fernandez.