Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Wembley is hosting an NFL match on the same day Spurs have got Man City at home.

Was the nfl match supposed to be played at Wembley? coz there was one to be played at the new stadium and that's got moved. Would imagine them moving the Spurs game by a day or two.

Wembley is hosting an NFL match on the same day Spurs have got Man City at home.

Spurs wanted it to be moved to the Etihad, which has been blocked. So as of now there's nowhere to play that game :lol:

Move it to the day before?  I guess the NFL takes longer than a day to set up though?

Development coming for Wolves in the next few years by the sounds of things

"We'd want to be in a position whereby we think by next summer we're making a start on how we want to develop this stadium.

[...]

"Our ambition is to take this club where it's in a position regularly having an attendance of 50,000, 55,000 and possibly more into this stadium is where we feel we're going to take this club in the short-to-medium term.

"I'm confident we can do that in our existing home."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11699/11469751/wolves-committed-to-remaining-at-molineux-says-managing-director-laurie-dalrymple

Guest chopey

Alan Brazil said that he's been told by someone in the city that there is no chance it will be completed by next season.

Looks like he was right, he also said that Ashley has had multiple offers for us so hopefully he's wrong about that.

Coming to the point where I think Spurs should have to switch each of their "home" fixtures and fulfil the fixture at their opponents ground until their stadium is ready. Delays harken and the odd emergency switch is fine but there should be some kind of punishment or deterrent for want of a better word. Wembley shouldn't be an option for them this season. Your ground isn't ready yet? Tough shit, play away until it is.