Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just shows what a joke it was when Sky had that 'goodbye' White Hart Lane shite on.  It's like the equivalent of one of your bairns moving bedroom or having new wallpaper stuck on the living room wall.

A reality of the centre circle moving something like 100 yards.

Just shows what a joke it was when Sky had that 'goodbye' White Hart Lane shite on.  It's like the equivalent of one of your bairns moving bedroom or having new wallpaper stuck on the living room wall.

A reality of the centre circle moving something like 100 yards.

Made worse by fans saying they'll never do their pre-match journeys/pubs again.

Guest chopey

For all you stadium designers out there, if you look at the match on ITV right now, that's where you put the TV camera position

• 2 weeks later...

Means they'll either have to shell out on safety netting or be getting hit with lawsuits every week when their strikers smack the ball off the mentally unaware.

Although I don't think Stevie T brought a case against anyone mind.

Just a matter of time before they try to go for another expansion.

Don't think they can cause there's a railway line right behind the stand or something. Wey that was the situation a few years ago last time I looked anyway

Guest neesy111

Just a matter of time before they try to go for another expansion.

Don't think they can cause there's a railway line right behind the stand or something. Wey that was the situation a few years ago last time I looked anyway

They can build over it now, using newer construction techniques is what I read a few months back.  :milner:

Means they'll either have to shell out on safety netting or be getting hit with lawsuits every week when their strikers smack the ball off the mentally unaware.

Although I don't think Stevie T brought a case against anyone mind.

;D

Have to wonder how West Ham fans feel seeing this, knowing their club has a 100 year contract with the soulless athletics bowl they've moved to

http://i.imgur.com/S3blhJW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JKsuIu3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dIafjgt.jpg

Got to hand it to spuds, they were miles behind us back in the KK days and even through the Sir Bobby era, now they are a millions years away from us, fantastic looking new stadium coming along and a great team and manager who knows what he's doing.