Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Guest neesy111

That nou camp video is unreal.

It seems like at the outset they flatten 50% of the lower tier then rebuild it for no apparent reason.

Putting boxes at the back of it I think

Aye, it'll be to enanble better corporate facilities which are basically non-existent at the moment.

That nou camp video is unreal.

It seems like at the outset they flatten 50% of the lower tier then rebuild it for no apparent reason.

Putting boxes at the back of it I think

Aye, it'll be to enanble better corporate facilities which are basically non-existent at the moment.

Yeah, just found this

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/New-campnou-contents/detail/card/hospitality

91 VIP boxes and four ‘superboxes’ will be created, in an exclusive section situated in the upper first tier.

A restaurant of 340m2 will also be built in the upper first tier. Some of the ‘superboxes’ could also function as restaurants.

For the people always whining that City have empty seats but expanded their stadium..

Barca attencances in 2016 so far

January 9, 2016 FCB 4-0 Granada • Attendance: 69.091

January 17, 2016 FCB 6-0 Bilbao • Attendance: 66.234

January 30, 2016 FCB 2-1 Atletico • Attendance: 93.011

February 14, 2016 FCB 6-1 Celta • Attendance: 72.580

February 28, 2016 FCB 2-1 Sevilla • Attendance: 77.837

Mars 12, 2016 FCB 6-0 Gerafe • Attendance: 85.862

Mars 16, 2016 FCB 3-1 Arsenal • Attendance: 76.092

April 2, 2016 FCB 1-2 R. Madrid • Attendance: 98.902

April 5, 2016 FCB 2-1 Atlético • Attendance: 88.534

April 17, 2016 FCB 1-2 Valencia • Attendance: 88.667

April 23, 2016 FCB 6-0 Gijon • Attendance: 77.299

..and they're expanding to 105,000+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://s33.postimg.org/nbn35c2rj/OSb4.jpg

Is that a recent a picture? I know there's the Hammers logo there but I thought they installed removable seats nearer to the pitch?

The bottom tier is on rails and will be moved closer to the pitch. Mind the top tier stays still and there'll be a grand canyon type feature between the upper and lower levels.

It's going to look horrendous that like. Then again, a free stadium is a free stadium.

Did they have some of the rugby there? Remember watching something and it looked disappointingly good.

Rugby world cup?

http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.2378468.1443982279!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_685/image.jpg

spoiler this cause it's massive

http://i.imgur.com/715ZuKJ.jpg

It's not really that bad. Generating an atmosphere will probably be the biggest problem

Yeah. Without the running track, it's just about the standard range new grounds have their seatings to the pitch. It would have looked more like an Italian or Spanish team stadium if the track was still there.

Apologies for my broken record approach here. If you imagine a Football goal where the rugby sticks are it's about three quarters of a mile to the first row of seats behind the goal, that couple with the shallow incline means that those at the back of the lower tier will all be turning around to watch the scoreboard when the balls up the far end.

Apologies for my broken record approach here. If you imagine a Football goal where the rugby sticks are it's about three quarters of a mile to the first row of seats behind the goal, that couple with the shallow incline means that those at the back of the lower tier will all be turning around to watch the scoreboard when the balls up the far end.

Me too, cause it's not as far as it looks on pictures :lol: No pictures can truly replicate what we see with our eyes. What you'd see if you're there is way more 'zoomed in' than the pics make out. If you zoom a camera it'd be wrong too because it'd cut out the peripheral vision.  People who have been there to see games have all said the views are fine, even from the back of the 2nd tier

The corner flag to the last row in level 7 at SJP is quarter of a mile.

I do wonder what will happen with those gaps though, if someone falls down one is it a straight drop or is there net or something?

The corner flag to the last row in level 7 at SJP is quarter of a mile.

I do wonder what will happen with those gaps though, if someone falls down one is it a straight drop or is there net or something?

Even allowing for a decent bit of tolerance the Milburn would need to be about 400 yards heigh. Don't think the numbers add up. .