Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

You still need new stadiums. The Georgia Dome is old as fuck, it's got crap facilities throughout, and it's not really condusive to any other sport. You need these type of developments in cities as they also bring in far more revenues/jobs etc. They also will pin these to other multi faceted mixed-use developments with retail, residential, hotel, etc. It's smart transformative business in most cases.

Georgia Dome is 23 years old. There's stuff in my fridge older than that!

But compared to a lot of the newer stadiums the facilities are terrible, which leads to:

It's a shit hole man

Because it totally is when there are stadiums like the new Cowboys stadium or others, even in other sports.

You need a new stadium pretty frequently to keep up with the times, no one is going to want to play or go watch a game in a shithole when the town over has a state of the art new stadium.

That's fucked up.

It may seem that way from the outside, and it's a lot of money to spend, but it also revitalizes whole neighborhoods like Kanji said above. It spurs on economic growth in cities that really need it. Attached to some of these new stadiums are mixed use developments that bring in crazy development turning old un-safe parts of town in to highly sought after property. 

Also when you get a new stadium you're also in line to host things like the Superbowl or the All Star week for baseball which both bring in untold amounts of money to the city.

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea playing at Wembley for years... yuck.

Meh, why give a shit really :lol:

I'd hate that, but it would also massively suit what I think is wrong with this country having them play in our national stadium.