Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Are any NFL fields actual grass?

Yeah, plenty, at a complete guess I'd say about half. My team's the Browns, and we play on grass.

As for the mighty Spurs; apparently we're up for Wembley but Chelsea offered more cash. Rumour is that we now need two years somewhere else, and that's looking more and more like MK Dons. We were also rumored to be trolling West Ham by making them share with us.

19 grass, 13 Fieldturf.

It's still an athletics stadium though. So the incline will be less and the seats on average much further away from the field. And the upper bowl wont move an inch so the closest seat there will be probably 60 to 70 yards from the touchline.

Still disagree. You've compared the best view at the Olympic (touchline) with the worst at SJP (behind goal). Draw a line to the upper bowl behind the goal at the Olympic. If you're sat there you might as well listen to the game on the radio.

Found this

http://i.imgur.com/EeaILmQ.png

The bits in blue won't be used in football mode because they're outside the "190m to the opposite corner of the pitch" regulation

As you see it shows that to the front row behind the goal (behind the screen) it's 75m. 50m to the seats along the side of the pitch

Good effort. I wasn't aware they were planning on not using much of the upper bowl but it stands to reason as it's so far away.

As you point out though, the front row behind the goal is 20m from the goal line. And the incline of the stand is lower than at a "football" stadium, so for every row you go back you're further away.

There's a reason Juve hated the Delli Alpi, it was shit in every way. And ill bet you anything you want, west ham fans will wish they'd stayed put before the first seasons over.