Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

Just watched MOTD again.  So much justice :D

Watched it on sat night when I got back home.  I noticed at 0-2 Rondon's first real effort which his chips just wide, you can see Pickford smiling and sticking tongue out in glee.

How it all went wrong.

Aye it's been getting quite a bit of coverage that, the little scrote.  Ian Wright saying he got too involved in the Sunderland/Newcastle thing rather than concentrating on his game, absolutely bang on.

At the time I was raging he didn't walk, but in hindsight, we probably wouldn't have won.  He was fucking gash.

An absolute clown.

Apparently Pickford did his faux Liam Gallagher act when he first arrived walking past reception too.

He goes on like an 11 year old charva :lol:

He looks like one tbf.  He was also wobbling his head all game as if he was walking to a boxing ring.  Daft cunt.

Weird like, he looks like a kid with ADHD.  He’s either mentally ill, thick as fuck or more likely both

It's going to be just like that episode of Seinfeld, where George comes across the once domineering now former gym teacher of his old high school. The gym teacher had been used to giving it the big one, so to speak, flaunting his position and endlessly taunting George, for he considered himself the cream of the crop. But then after one incident George got him fired, and now finds the man figuratively denuded, a homeless bum sprawled out on the library steps. The bum can only repeat 'Can't stand ya', his old pun on 'Costanza', George's surname, and it will be just like that for Pickford except with some variation on Newcastle instead.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, but I mean specifically an 11 year old one. I don't think he'll ever look or act any older. Proper man-child. :lol:

Don't remember who it was but one Everton player stamped on Hayden and got a yellow card.

Anyone else who thinks Shelvey would've been suspended if he had done the same?

Or the Noble tackle when deliberately trying to snap Almiron’s achilles with a tackle from behind.

Anyone else see Hernandez get booked for diving in the box last weekend against Cardiff for the same type of dive that got him a penalty against us. This all after he had deliberately punched the ball in the net to score just the other week :lol:

It won’t get a mention in the press but that Hernandez is by far the biggest cheat in the Premier League right now.

Speaking of stupid footballers

:lol:

Reminds me of kenedy earlier in the season when he posted an image of him doing a rabona (when we'd lost the game and the ball from his rabona ended up hitting row z)

Speaking of stupid footballers

:lol:

Reminds me of kenedy earlier in the season when he posted an image of him doing a rabona (when we'd lost the game and the ball from his rabona ended up hitting row z)

Jordan Sancho tweeted something similar after they'd drew 0-0 against bottom of the league.