Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United - 24/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

We gotta win this.  Very important match imo as it will set the tone for the remaining season.  We could be safe from relegation by Feb and target top half finish whilst Brighton in deep trouble till the end.

They'll be up for this, after we beat them twice last year and pipped them to the title. I expect them to rely heavily on their home form this season, would naturally take the same performance and result as last season. Think it will be a draw though with both teams playing negative crap.

Not sure we'll get much change out of Liverpool, like.  That's generally been a pretty bad fixture for us.  I'd take a draw away at Brighton just to keep our unbeaten run rolling on and keep some momentum going.  Think it'll be a low scoring one anyway, under 2.5.

Would be dreamy to get 3 points here, and I think we can do it unless we get complacent. IF we get 3 points here it would be amazing. The difference between a draw and a win is quite massive. Win this and we can go in to the Liverpool game with nothing to lose.