General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He sounds wistful now. “To be honest, last season was the best I’ve ever had,” he says. “Not just because I scored goals, but because everything around me was so right, from the school of my children, to the city, the people, my family being happy. I was working really hard in every training session to be in the team and I did everything properly for that. I was playing. Everything was perfect.”

He’s too old though they said. He’s a money grabbing mercenary they said. Fuck off NUFC and local press who carried that shit rhetoric. shocking that a player who actually puts effort on and off the pitch, stays out of trouble etc wants to be paid the going rate. A true commitment is playing for free and being 23 with sell on value.

He’s too old though they said. He’s a money grabbing mercenary they said. Fuck off NUFC and local press who carried that shit rhetoric. shocking that a player who actually puts effort on and off the pitch, stays out of trouble etc wants to be paid the going rate. A true commitment is playing for free and being 23 with sell on value.

Unbelievable

https://twitter.com/gordonkelly/status/1230455916379746304?s=21

Pretty sure Rafa going did have a big impact mind.

I'd imagine unlike a large a set of our fans, players care more about the quality of the manger over where they were born.

those quotes seem pretty clear he'd love to come back and just play here but none the less

He’s too old though they said. He’s a money grabbing mercenary they said. f*** off NUFC and local press who carried that s*** rhetoric. shocking that a player who actually puts effort on and off the pitch, stays out of trouble etc wants to be paid the going rate. A true commitment is playing for free and being 23 with sell on value.

Unbelievable

Solid dismantling by Caulkin in reply. 

He’s too old though they said. He’s a money grabbing mercenary they said. f*** off NUFC and local press who carried that s*** rhetoric. shocking that a player who actually puts effort on and off the pitch, stays out of trouble etc wants to be paid the going rate. A true commitment is playing for free and being 23 with sell on value.

Unbelievable

Solid dismantling by Caulkin in reply. 

Isn't that Rafa Facts account that chimes in GE off here?

We have no live games in March or April, that's got to be some sort of record, we used to be on TV for half our games, now barely at all.

Can't think why no-one wants to watch us, we play some great stuff compared to last year.