General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not counting chickens but I've just noticed that the FA Cup 5th round is Wednesday Match 4th?!

Yep, midweek and no replays.

Fucking ridiculous.

Last season the 6th round was midweek

Replays need to be gone end of

FA Cup has changed many times over the years, needs to modernise again, and I’m sorry for the traditionalists in this day and age there’s no need to wait a week to replay an already drawn out game. Straight to pens and redistribute money better is the answer

Guest neesy111

Not counting chickens but I've just noticed that the FA Cup 5th round is Wednesday Match 4th?!

Fucking ridiculous.

FA Cup has changed many times over the years, needs to modernise again, and I’m sorry for the traditionalists in this day and age there’s no need to wait a week to replay an already drawn out game. Straight to pens and redistribute money better is the answer

Absolute horseshit.

Only benefits the bigger clubs again.

Fucking ridiculous.

Absolute horseshit.

Only benefits the bigger clubs again.

It wouldn’t if on the premise of greater amounts of money going to the smaller clubs and gives them a better chance of going through

24 league goals this season;

Defenders - 12

Midfielders / wingers - 11

Forwards - 1

Ridiculous!

Just goes to show how much more of an all out attacking, froot foot, Ford Cortiona, attacking footballing side we are under Bruce. Our strikers cant get a look in now that our midfielders and defenders (who never scored or attacked under Rafa) have had their shackles taken off.

:lol:

I went to Pride Park a few weeks back and the concourses/bogs, even the general cleanliness of the exterior - all just looked so much more pristine and newer than SJP. Nowt to write home about in the stands, obvs.

:lol:

I went to Pride Park a few weeks back and the concourses/bogs, even the general cleanliness of the exterior - all just looked so much more pristine and newer than SJP. Nowt to write home about in the stands, obvs.

We just fall further and further behind in every area with the current ownership. Imagine the state of things in 10 years time. The only thing that matters for the good of the club's future is to get rid of him before the damage is too great to repair.