Nabil Bentaleb

joeyt

Potentially a good move for us. Maybe a midfielder who can carry the ball forward will help breach the massive gap between everyone else and the front three. Could also turn out absolutely shit. I used to really rate him back when he was at Spurs but haven’t really followed him since.

He's only 25? What? He played for spurs yonks ago.

He was very young when he was elevated to the first team. Always felt like he could be really, really good, but always had some serious attitude. Feelings were mixed when we sold him, but his career since has stalled in the way it seemed like it might all along. Good player when engaged, mind.

Brucey’s just the man to get him back on the right track

Already got loads of CMs so that's surely Ki off to Celtic, or we've agreed to melt Colback.

I thought Colback hadn't made the squad.

They're not all in the squad, but we have Hayden, Shelvey, Longstaff 1, Longstaff 2, Ki, Colback, Saivet and Bentaleb for just 2 spots.

So much deadwood at this club.

ASM supposedly had discipline and attitude problems prior to coming here too. Lads the most wholesome person in world football now ;)

The Bruce effect....

I actually think it's got a lot to do with Lascelles. There was obviously the Diame incident, the Janmaat one when we went down. He's clearly a good captain.