Southampton v Newcastle United - 06/11/2020 8pm - Live on Sky

joeyt

:lol:

Like I said the other day, he’s one of those players who seem to score against us every time he plays agains the but probably has only scored about 4 in 20.

My perception is that under Ashely's tenure we make the most average of teams/players look much better than they actually are.

Pardew was an absolute tosser but throughout all of his time here I still supported my team and wanted us to win as I have done since the Joe Harvey days .  Bruce is also a tosser but I can't bring myself to support the team while he is here.  All I want is for us to lose and hopefully get rid of him.  6-0

Pardew was an absolute tosser but throughout all of his time here I still supported my team and wanted us to win as I have done since the Joe Harvey days .  Bruce is also a tosser but I can't bring myself to support the team while he is here.  All I want is for us to lose and hopefully get rid of him.  6-0

Ashley surely? Otherwise the next manager will be shit / will be given no money.

:lol:

Like I said the other day, he’s one of those players who seem to score against us every time he plays agains the but probably has only scored about 4 in 20.

My perception is that under Ashely's tenure we make the most average of teams/players look much better than they actually are.

This is correct...regardless of the side, our lot generally make them look like prime-Barcelona. Brighton was a good example

As good as they’ve been (Southampton), Everton are a far better drilled team and despite their injuries they still had enough that they should have beaten us. But they didn’t.

If we play to the same level we can get something from this.

If we get lashed out of it, it’ll be down to bad preparation.