Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Klopp 27th greatest manager of all time. :lol:

yeah that struck me as weird too, sure he's a good manager and could go on to be one of the greats but at the moment? 27th greatest manager of all time is kinda ridiculous for him atm.

Pretty fascinating that. I think there could be an argument for it to be implemented full time.

works really well in rugby especially on video decisions where you know exactly what the ref is getting the video ref to look for

Think it's inevitable that we'll implement this and I think it's one of the few good ideas left. Would certainly help people sympathise with officials. Also quite funny to hear some of the banter with players :lol:

Pretty fascinating that. I think there could be an argument for it to be implemented full time.

Can't wait to see him be that happy go lucky while there's PFM's shouting in his face and the crowd calling him a wanker :lol:

Can't wait to see him be that happy go lucky while there's PFM's shouting in his face and the crowd calling him a wanker :lol:

Funny thing is, if the crowd could hear his comments and reasoning they might not be so quick to call him a wanker. The funnier thing is that the crowd WON'T hear him, as it's for TV only. Personally I think changes for the sole purpose of the TV viewer should be avoided, but I can't see that going down well with the money men.

It'll be much more feasible when VAR comes in as well. Miking up the refs now without VAR would be great but I don't think the FA would ever allow it.

That guy seems great and the players clearly respect him. Mike Dean and the like get criticised rightly, from players and fans, because they're inconsistent and they come across as arrogant dicks. Bring VAR in so there's no excuse for making wrong decisions and then get them miked up.

Guest firetotheworks

Wasn't around so could have been but Ferguson better than Perez/Rondon for NUFC?

When he played, easily. He just didn't play enough.