Middlesbrough 1-0 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

bluedead.gif

Pitiful.  Why can't we just fucking score?

Anyway...

First-half diagnosis?

Second-half diagnosis?

Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

First-half diagnosis?

WANK

Second-half diagnosis?

WANK

Full-time diagnosis?

WANK

Star man for United?

MILNER

Worst United player?

CARR

Opposition comment?

WANK

Toon-pros?

-

Toon-cons?

-

Post-match feelings?

ROEDER AND SHEPHERD OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF THE CLUB.

Guest redmayne

roder out...

the guys is fucking useless

shit in the summer with buys and now showing he just can't make decisions on or off the pitch

I am gutted, it sounded like a much better performace but we just cannt fkns core!!

I am sure Martisn will become an awesome Prem player but he is stil llearning about this league.

Womder if Woody and Shola hated eachother while Woody was here? coz today they were at eachother all of the time.

Lucky Smoggy twats is all they are.

Again we are getting way to many injuries and again is costing us!

Guest mavericknufc

Sure the boro PA blokes taking the piss out of us playing the theme tune from friends, some of the lyrics sum us up at the minute

roeder has no clue how to change a football match once it is underway. once again we start off the best side for the first hour or so, ripping boro apart at times in the first half, and once again we come away with a defeat. i don't think he has any presence at all on the touchline. and what was with leaving nzogbia on the bench till the 89th min? it was obvious we needed a substition from around 60-70 mins.

Guest shearer_united

2 things about the boro match that ended just now (1-0).

Number 1 : I really think that Yakubu looks like Bramble

Number 2 : Roeder was stupid not to play Rossi

Roeder aint got a clue. It was obvious that pace was going to be our major strength versus Boro so why when Sibierski came off didnt Rossi come on- in fact the lad would be better off at Man Utd reserves rather than warming our bench.The leaden foot Shola shows no signs of forming a partnership with Martins- who looks out of his depth.

Just got a text off my Boro mate who said "Christ i thought we were bad, but you lot are shocking."

Shepherd and Roeder out.

Its simply not good enough.

:thdn:

Guest Kenton Magpie

Time to go! time to go! time to go! time to go! nar nar time to go! time to go! time to goooo "Glenn" f***k off!! (And take the fat one with you)

Guest The Fox

Well I am not surprised, I've said all along that Roeder is out of his depth. He has taken 3 sides towards relegation, so why should we be any different, although some on here choose to ignore this fact.

Sure we can beat the likes of Charlton, Sheff utd but will that prove anything, as soon as we meet anyone decent it will be the same old story.

What is the point of bringing Rossi on board if you are not going to use him and why bring NZogbia on as late as this. Ridiculous.