Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Man City players are a double-edged sword. At £8m B.Silva should be a ridiculous bargain, but he's competing with D.Silva, Sane, Sterling, KDB, Aguero, Jesus not just for goals and assists,... but minutes!

Really hard to pick a Man City. Only confident about De Bruyne's minutes but there's another 5 or 6 good options around that price.

Current line up I've gone for, sure I'll tinker it beyond recognition before the season starts.  Would like to get Milner in defence but not managed to free up enough cash.

http://i.imgur.com/vSkOZBS.png

Jesus being £10.5m is a disgrace, mind.

Certain in my team. Should be the most expensive based on his stats last season.

Loses value for being a certified nonce though.

Jesus being £10.5m is a disgrace, mind.

Certain in my team. Should be the most expensive based on his stats last season.

Loses value for being a certified nonce though.

:lol:

I wish Sanchez was being sold, can't fit him in.

I wouldn't try to fit him in. Won't be scoring as many points now with Lacazette in the team and doubt the effort will be there either if he ends up staying.

I wish Sanchez was being sold, can't fit him in.

I wouldn't try to fit him in. Won't be scoring as many points now with Lacazette in the team and doubt the effort will be there either if he ends up staying.

I've gone for Lacazette anyway, think he'll fill his boots.

If you take Gayle then other strikers become more affordable. Just Lukaku vs Kane for the other choice.