NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Are they good to wear for exercise/playing sports or more day-to-day wear?

Honestly I wouldn’t want to do exercise in it, it’s too heavy. I’d say it’s ideal for going to the match/pub in and wearing a football shirt at the same time, but not looking out of place.

Myself I wouldn’t wear any football shirt on a none match day.

If you regularly go to games or watch games in pubs and bars and want to do so in your teams colours, it’s perfect.

Guest Butcher

just got this, was always a big fan of the 93 away kit back then but never owned it, missing the asics logo but loving it

339966.jpg

Bought the original a few months back. 20 quid :lol: the sleeves are so long. Proper 90s fit.

Guest Carrick18

Been eyeing up the Entertainers kit or the 1998 one, but both are super expensive.

Bloke selling the former with Shearer on the back for £109 quid.

Guest Howaythetoon

Think HTT[/member] got one?

Aye, they are quality, but following wash instructions. I wouldn’t wear them for footy like, they aren’t similar material to Toffs retro shirts, they can wear after a few washes mind, or rather fade. Don’t put them in the tumble dryer or put them on a radiator, let them dry/air if possible.

They fit great though and are superb quality for the price, I’ll be ordering the one Stiffler linked to. Get a size up from what you usually wear btw!

Stifleaay[/member] get onto them about kids’ tops man :thup:

I believe they have started doing kids versions but only on select ones.

I also believe they are only doing away versions of popular homes ones. When the home Newcastle (Seahorse) cane our, everyone was firmly in the Ashley our camp and buying alternatives. They sold absolute loads of them and were sold out for a while.

They have expanded massively in their tang in recent months. Originally it was only a select number of big clubs.

Now they pretty much have a version for every club in every major league as well as loads of South American teams.

They have more recently done some lower level English clubs (Forest, Leeds etc) and even MLS versions.

If you want kids versions of the Newcastle shirt then message in and make sure you buy the adult versions. They aren’t going to create it without the demand.

Has anyone ever seen this before? Apparently a prototype of the 17-18 third kit.

That crest/badge...wow.

Considerably nicer than the half arsed version they went with then.

"I know,let's just make it all gold and stick 125 years somewhere"

At least that has tie backs to city coat of arms and current crest.

Seen something  on fb on Saturday... tried to post it on here but dont know how to put up pics .... was a prototype  for the 125 season away kit.... was the maroon  hooped Jersey with  the coat of arms as the Crest was class looking

Guessing this was the one?

Has anyone ever seen this before? Apparently a prototype of the 17-18 third kit.

That crest/badge...wow.

Seen something  on fb on Saturday... tried to post it on here but dont know how to put up pics .... was a prototype  for the 125 season away kit.... was the maroon  hooped Jersey with  the coat of arms as the Crest was class looking

Guessing this was the one?

That crest/badge...wow.

Naw lad was the same crest but it was maroon hooped  Jersey with a white collar the same style  as the 125 year home Jersey..... dont wanna sound like a twat but if some one messages me how to post pics I'll put it up lol