Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

We make some weird signings. This guy seemed to have no future at the club from very early on, despite not looking particularly bad. Meanwhile some donkeys get dozens of chances.

This happens at almost all clubs. English football loves cloggers who look like they work hard when in reality, it's just a myth they work any harder, just it's all they can do.

Maybe him and Rafa agreed for him to play against West Ham to put him in the shop window.

You play well and you get your move kinda agreement.  Would explain why he was looked devastated when he gave away the goal. :lol:

Not that I really believe this.

Shame. Would like like to have seen a bit more of him. Showed a lot of character to get that mistake against West Ham out of his system and turn in a good performance.

Seems like Rafa has been told he needs to move a few out before he can bring anyone in.

Personally I think we need him, but if it frees up a space for a signing...

I think from what little we saw of him he is more ready for this league than Hayden. Maybe its wage related.

I guess sometimes you just need to move someone out who you can move out. Hayden obviously has a lot more long-term potential etc.

Scored. Dropped. Sold.  :lol:

Quite sad to be honest. He put in a good shift against West Ham and I think he's a good option for us given what we have. I wonder if him starting that game was simply to put him in the shop window?

We never had a chance to determine he's s***. Such a strange signing, then he scored against West Ham and never played for us again :lol:

the 1 match he started he fucked up, scored, played well throughout the rest of the match and we won away to West Ham...:lol: however dropped and never heard from again and sold. R U T H L E S S.

Clearly something weird behind the scenes seeing as he got the same treatment from McClaren and Rafa. He doesn't appear to be terrible, but happy to see him go if it means we can bring someone in who might actually play.