Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad we've retained Graham Carr. :thup:

Tbf on this one, wasn't it the St Etienne president who said they signed him on loan off the back off some really impressive performances from Bordeaux? The logical conclusion to this is that he went backwards since joining us.

• 5 months later...

For what little I saw of him he was probably our best player against Everton yet was bizarrely subbed. Then against Man Utd for ST Etienne he seemed to play almost as a 10 and seemed to cause them a few problems with a lively performance on the counter attack in the first game.

If it was a choice between him and Colback I'd take a chance with this lad simply on the basis we know what we are getting with Colback and it isn't good enough.

Still ain't a clue why we turned a #10 and winger who played then centrally prior to sighting him into a all out DM when he first signed :lol:

One of the most bizarre signings, even during this weird period of the club. No one seemed to know why he was signed or what his best position is.

Guest reefatoon

He was signed because Carr got a nice case of wine, box of cigars and a long weekend at a chateau retreat out of it.

Don't know how anyone can really have formed a meaningful opinion on him, given he has played 147 minutes for us.  Might be a player in there somewhere and I trust Rafa to make a judgment on him after a full pre season.

Don't know how anyone can really have formed a meaningful opinion on him, given he has played 147 minutes for us.  Might be a player in there somewhere and I trust Rafa to make a judgment on him after a full pre season.

:snod:

Guest reefatoon

Just like he did last summer and then farmed the f***er out.  Didn't even have him in mind for the Championship.

Just like he did last summer and then farmed the f***er out.  Didn't even have him in mind for the Championship.

This basically.