Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

Awful signing.  Glad it looks like he's be off the wage bill. 

That's nonsense. How can he possibly be an awful signing based on what was a very decent 45 minutes!?

Because none of his managers deemed him good enough to play?

That's nonsense. How can he possibly be an awful signing based on what was a very decent 45 minutes!?

What did you make of his performance against Everton?

I'm not in charge of deciding whether he's good enough to play so it's irrelevant.

I'm not in charge of deciding whether he's good enough to play so it's irrelevant.

Aye. For whatever reason he's not been chosen by 2 managers now. That's a waste of money. Not even on the bench. Only Riv & Saivet have seen zero game time under Rafa I believe. Speaks volumes.

Although it was only 45mins, i'd rather he started in CM over Colback and Anita who seem to get far more chances to impress and always fail to do so.

Must be a reason for this. I imagine both Colback and Anita work hard in training. Anita might even look like a decent footballer in training sessions. To be given zero chances under Rafa and replaced by a kid in his role speaks volumes

Mitrovic, Thauvin, Cabella, Riviere, Cabaye, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Sissoko.

All represented by MSM (Mondial Sports Management).

Guess who Saivet is represented by? The very same agency.

Thauvin, Cabella, and Saivet (and, aside from MSM, you could add Doumbia and Ferreyra) all came and left while barely getting on the pitch, with other clubs (and agents) profiting from it with loan deals. In the case of Marseille, the very club we bought from. I don't know why they didn't get a chance but clearly something dodgy is going on. Let's also not forget that Keegan quit the club and took it to court (and won) after Ignacio Gonzalez was signed on loan "as a favour to agents".

If shady agent deals really are behind useless players coming here, let's hope Rafa taking charge will be the end of it. Although tbh it seems endemic in the game, and we've just appointed one of the biggest scam artists as our national manager.

Our club took advantage of having a wonderful working relationship with MSM, is all I see here, to the detriment of the player's careers (not their bank accounts) and our club results. Shame.